Senior Property Manager – Aylesbury
Claire Lloyd Properties is a leading Lettings Agent in Aylesbury with a fantastic portfolio of properties within the area. We have a highly successful team of property experts within the team that make this happen and we are seeking a Senior Property Manager to join us!
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking for a new and exciting career within the property industry. If first class customer service is your passion then this could be for you.
Duties will include:
- Attended and/or lead a daily morning meeting
- Support and guide a team of Property Managers who are managing a combined branch portfolio of 600 properties
- Running daily reports and ensure appropriate action is taken to maintain compliance within portfolio
- Ensure our landlords receive professional advice in relation to their properties
- Handling escalations through to successful resolution
- Sourcing contractors and co-ordinating maintenance works
- Undertaking property visits and advising the client of any required work
- Co-ordinating matters between landlords and tenants
- Ensure processes are correctly followed within the team such as: check outs, deposit returns, re-lets, renewals and serving notices
- Work in partnership with the Lettings Team to identify new business opportunities with the portfolio
- Work in partnership with the Client Accounts Team regarding rent arrears and credit control
Skills & experience required:
- ARLA qualified to at least level 3
- Previous property management experience essential
- Professional written and verbal communication
- Able to work on own initiative, as well as part of a team
- Flexible, adaptable nature with the ability to work under pressure, in a calm manner
- Excellent IT knowledge with experience of using Microsoft Office packages – experience of using Qube & Touchright would be an advantage
- Good time / diary management
- Competitive salary + bonus’!
- Car Allowance
- 20 days (raising to 25 with length of service) + a Birthday Bonus!
- Free Parking
- Contributory pension
- Hours of Work: Monday – Friday 9.00am – 6.00pm and 1 in 4 Saturdays 9.00am – 4.00pm
- Full sponsorship to complete ARLA Level 4 qualification
- High St incentives though Perkbox
- Childcare vouchers
- BUPA Employee Assistance Programme