Sales Negotiator – Dunstable
Alexander & Co are the market leading Estate Agency in Dunstable and have been since 1970. We have a highly successful team of property experts within the team that make this happen and we are looking to expand our residential sales team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking for a new and exciting career within the property industry. If first class customer service is your passion then this could be for you.
Duties will include:
- Attend daily morning meeting
- Attending valuation appointments to gain new instructions
- Offer advice and guidance on market conditions and create marketing strategies to obtain the best price
- Registering prospective applicants and matching them to properties that match their search criteria
- Arranging and undertaking viewings
- Negotiating offers, achieving the best price for the property
- Maintain regular contact with applicant and vendor database
- Record accurate file notes on our system Vebra
- Answering client enquiries
- General administrative assistance within the office
Skills & experience required:
- Strong customer service and/or sales experience
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated with the desire to deliver results
- IT Literate with experience of using MS packages
- Clean driving licence and own transport
- Competitive salary + uncapped commission
- Car Allowance
- 20 days (raising to 25 with length of service) + a Birthday Bonus!
- Free Parking
- Contributory pension
- Hours of Work: 8.45am to 6.30pm, Monday to Friday, plus every other Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm, with one hour for lunch and every other Sunday 10.30am to 2.00pm. If you work on a Saturday and Sunday you will receive a day off in lieu the following Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday as agreed with your manager.
- Full sponsorship to complete NAEA Level 3 qualification
- High St incentives though Perkbox
- Childcare vouchers
- BUPA Employee Assistance Programme