Sales Negotiator – Baker Pearce
Our well established and highly successful Baker Pearce branch are looking for a Sales Negotiator to join the team on a permanent basis. This is a busy office with a strong Lettings & Sales Team who all share a passion for exceptional customer service.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking for a new and exciting career within the property industry. If first class customer service is your passion then this could be for you.
Duties will include:
- Attend daily morning meeting
- Registering applicants and identifying their needs/requirements
- Contacting applicants introducing them to suitable properties
- Arranging and attending viewings, fully prepared to answer any questions relating to the property
- Negotiating offers, achieving the best price for the property
- Record accurate file notes on our system Vebra
- Provide exceptional client service
- General administrative assistance within the office
Skills & experience required:
- Strong customer service and/or sales experience
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated with the desire to deliver results
- IT Literate with experience of using MS packages
- Clean driving licence and own transport
- Competitive salary + uncapped commission
- Car Allowance
- 20 days (raising to 25 with length of service) + a Birthday Bonus!
- Free Parking
- Contributory pension
- Hours of Work: 8.30am to 6.30pm, Monday to Friday, plus every other Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm, with one hour for lunch.
- Full sponsorship to complete NAEA Level 3 qualification
- High St incentives though Perkbox
- Childcare vouchers
- BUPA Employee Assistance Programme
To find our more take a look at our web site www.bakerpearce.com or to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org.