Property Manager – Bicester
Bannisters is the market leading Lettings business in central Bicester. We have a highly successful team of property experts within the team that make this happen and we are seeking a Property Manager to join us!
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking for a new and exciting career within the property industry. If first class customer service is your passion then this could be for you.
Duties will include:
- Attend daily morning meeting
- Working within a team, managing a portfolio of properties
- Undertaking property visits and advising the client of any required work
- Sourcing contractors and co-ordinating maintenance works
- Ensuring gas and electrical checks are undertaken in a timely and compliant manner, along with any remedial works if required
- Co-ordinating matters between landlords and tenants
- Providing landlords with professional advice in relation to their properties
- Dealing with check-outs and related returns of deposit and disputes
- Liaising with accounts team regarding rent arrears and credit control
- Serving compliant notices and obtaining relevant evidence
- Manage the renewal process
Skills & experience required:
- ARLA qualified to at least level 3 or happy to work towards
- Previous property management experience
- Professional written and verbal communication
- Able to work on own initiative, as well as part of a team
- Flexible, adaptable nature with the ability to work under pressure, in a calm manner
- Excellent IT knowledge with experience of using Microsoft Office packages – experience of using Qube & Touchright would be an advantage
- Good time / diary management
- Competitive salary + bonus’!
- Car Allowance
- 20 days (raising to 25 with length of service) + a Birthday Bonus!
- Free Parking
- Contributory pension
- Hours of Work: Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm and 1 in 4 Saturdays 9.00am – 3.00pm
- Full sponsorship to complete ARLA Level 3 qualification
- High St incentives though Perkbox
- Childcare vouchers
- BUPA Employee Assistance Programme