Part Time Sales Administrator – Hartwells
Hartwells is highly regarded as one of the best estate agents in Buckinghamshire. We have two offices and a highly successful team of property experts within them that make this happen. We are looking to recruit a Part Time Sales Administrator to join the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking for a new and exciting career within the property industry. If first class customer service is your passion then this could be for you.
Duties will include:
- Attend daily morning meeting
- To provide administrative support to the Sales Team
- Prepare valuation packs
- Administer valuation follow-ups
- Record accurate records on our system Vebra
- Liaising with vendors to obtain EPC’s signed terms, ID etc.
- Answering client enquiries
- General administrative assistance within the office
Skills & experience required:
- Experience within a similar role would be a distinct advantage
- Strong customer service experience
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workloads
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated with the desire to deliver results
- IT Literate with experience of using MS packages
- Competitive salary
- 20 days (raising to 25 with length of service) + a Birthday Bonus!
- Hours of Work: Ideally 5 hours per day Monday – Friday however this could be negotiable
- Full sponsorship to complete NAEA Level 3 qualification
- High St incentives though Perkbox
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme