The Kaleidoscope Group is a fast growing multi-branded letting and estate agency business that is looking for a PA to support our Leadership Team.
This is an exciting time to join our group, our vision is to create single branded business through acquisition and operation of established letting and estate agents. Our business has a primary focus of lettings and the management of residential property. We currently operate from five towns with approximately 2,300 properties under management producing a turnover of over £5.5m. We envisage our business growing to £20m of revenue producing £5m of EBITDA within the next 5 years.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the PA role is newly created position and critical day-to-day administrative and secretarial support to ensure the smooth running of business schedules.
- Responsible for diary management including scheduling meetings, engagements and conference calls
- Prepare documents prior to meetings
- Record meeting minutes as required
- Organising group meetings and events
- Complete all HR administration
Skills & experience required:
- Proven experience within a similar role
- Well-developed written and verbal communication
- Happy to take personal ownership for the quality and timeliness of work
- Able to work on your own initiative, as well be part of a team, working as a team player and sharing information
- Proactive and helpful approach serving the teams and the people that work in them
- Flexible and adaptable nature with a can do attitude with a motivational attitude towards the teams
- IT literate
- £25,000 per annum
- 20 days annual leave (raising to 25 days with length of service)
- Contributory Pension
- High Street vouchers through Perkbox
- Childcare vouchers
- BUPA Employee Assistance Programme
- Mileage for travelling between offices
To find our more please email firstname.lastname@example.org.